Rules and regulations concerning the use of LOTOS brand identity elements by external entities
1. These Rules and Regulations define the terms on which to apply for Permission to use LOTOS brand identity elements (hereinafter referred to as Identity Elements) and set out the rules of use of Identity Elements by external entities who demonstrate reasonable and lawful need to use Elements together and additionally, provide a detailed description of the suggested fields of exploitation (place/manner of using an Element).
2. Identity Elements are: the name, the LOTOS trademark, names and product trademarks of Grupa LOTOS S.A. and all other designations protected by law, as well as media bearing Grupa LOTOS S.A. designations.
3. Grupa LOTOS S.A. issues Permission to use Identity Elements free of charge following submission of an Application for Permission (constituting an offer) by an external entity to the registered office of Grupa LOTOS S.A.; and following approval of the Application.
4. The commencement of the application processing the number of contract / order on cooperation with Grupa LOTOS or company of the LOTOS Group should be given.
5. An external entity gains the right to use Elements in accordance with the terms set out in the Permission, in particular in the specified fields of exploitation and at a specified time.
7. Permission is issued on an individual basis and may not be disposed of to, lent for use by or transferred to another entity under any legal arrangement.
8. The receiver of Permission is required to properly reproduce Identity Elements and in particular, to follow the current LOTOS brand identity rules.
9. Use of Identity Elements by an external entity for purposes other than as identified in the Permission is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the terms of the Permission.
10. An external entity is required to submit the design which will use an Identity Element for approval and submit documentation illustrating the manner of using an Identity Element (materials/publications).
11. Where irregularities in using an Identity Element are discovered, Grupa LOTOS S.A. may revoke the Permission at any time and demand that an external entity should immediately cease to use an Identity Element.
12. Where an external entity breaches the provisions of the Rules and Regulations or the Permission granted, causing damage to Grupa LOTOS S.A. or a third party, the external entity is required to repair the damage and satisfy the claims of Grupa LOTOS S.A. or a third party.
13. Grupa LOTOS S.A. shall not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of Identity Elements by an external entity, in particular for any damage caused to third parties arising from the use of Elements in a manner contrary to the Rules and Regulations and the Permission granted.
14. Grupa LOTOS S.A. reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time.
15. To matters not regulated in the Rules and Regulations, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.
Please send the signed application to:
Grupa LOTOS S.A.