Invitation to place offer for FAME.
Grupa LOTOS S.A. - Gdansk Poland, kindly invites your company to submit the offer for the supply of FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Esters) as a bio-component for the production of liquid fuels or liquid biofuels for the period OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2014 as follows:
PRODUCT: FAME CFPP -10°C max – NON-RED – CN 38260010; produced from biomass only;
STATUS: EU ORIGIN + T2 status
- product subject to excise duty – delivery in excise duty suspension procedure - with e-AD only
QUALITY: FAME -10°C max - according to EN 14214 with CFPP -10°C max and oxidation stability at 110 dgrC min 8,0 hrs (without any other additives)
QUANTITY: ca 10 000 mtons in total (ca 5 000 mts October 2014; ca 5 000 mts in November 2014) in period: 01. October – 30. November 2014 at Buyer’s option.
Please specify the quantities of FAME for sale/supply for each month.
PRICE: please send your proposal of floating price formula based on:
- Platt’s FAME -10 (NON-RED) Barges FOB ARA basis Rotterdam low (average from the delivery month) + PREMIUM in USD/t.
DELIVERY PERIOD: 01. OCTOBER – 30. NOVEMBER 2014 – please send possible first loading/delivery window in October.
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
- railtankcars ca 800 - 1200 mt in one lot - at Buyer’s option depending on location and offered delivery basis or
- sea-going vessel ca 2000-2500 mt in one lot – at Buyer’s option depending on location and offered delivery basis.
1) RTCs: FCA territory of Poland or FCA EU territory or DAP Grupa LOTOS S.A. Gdańsk,
2) vessel: FOB EU Port or CFR Gdynia Port/Gdańsk Port.
Incoterms 2010 ICC Paris shall apply.
VALUE ADDED TAX
For deliveries: FCA EU territory or FOB EU-Port, where Grupa LOTOS S.A. is an organiser of the transport and transferring goods from the place of loading to territory of Poland (an intra-community acquisition of goods for Grupa LOTOS S.A.) and Seller is obliged to issue an invoice without the value added tax (VAT).
For deliveries: CFR Gdynia/Gdańsk, DAP Gdańsk GL S.A., where Grupa LOTOS S.A. is not an organiser of the transportation of goods from EU to territory of Poland and what is in the exclusive competence of the Seller.
The value added tax (VAT) shown on the invoice will be paid only when the Seller will attach to the invoice information about legal basis of applying VAT rate and duly determine an organiser of the transport in the transaction.
Seller is obliged to put valid VAT No. on the invoice for the transaction. In case of changes in this respect during the term of the agreement the Seller is obliged immediately to notify of this fact GL SA.
PAYMENT: minimum 21 days from the date of invoice – merchant credit only.
Please confirm in your offer all the following conditions as detailed below.
Please also note that lack of confirmation will result in rejection of your offer.
1) written statement of the Sellers, the supplied bio-component (FAME) has the status of European origin and is produced from biomass;
2) written statement of the Sellers that offered for Grupa LOTOS S.A. bio-component for the production of liquid fuels or liquid biofuels has not been counted to the National pool of the Indicative Target for biofuels/bio-components in a pool of fossil fuels in any country of the European Union, including Poland;
3) delivery of bio-component in excise duty suspension procedure in EMCS system - with e-AD only - the amount of collateral duty covered by Supplier;
4) written statement of the Sellers that bio-component is registered according to REACH regulations;
5) MSDS for bio-component required in Polish language – before first delivery;
6) Seller shall guarantee bio-component meets quality according to attached specification and shall provide the Buyer with a certificate of quality issued by certified laboratory to the each batch of the Product;
7) written declaration of Sellers that produced and delivered to Grupa LOTOS S.A. biocomponent meets the sustainability criteria set out in paragraphs 2-6 of Article 17 of Directive 2009/28/WE and Article 7b of Directive 2009/30/EC on the promotion of the use of renewable energy;
8) Company registration documents and other documents certifying the legal authorization of the persons to represent the company at the signing of offers (including any power of attorney). Documents must be authenticated by a notary or confirmed by persons having the rights to represent the Supplier in accordance with the registration documents (confirming consistency with the original). Supplier is obliged to send them together with placed offer by pdf scan and after selection immediately in original by post.
9) Confirmation of the Grupa LOTOS SA General Terms of Purchase (GTP) – please see attached document.
10) in consideration of quality of realisation of the agreement/order/commission, work safety and environmental protection, Grupa LOTOS S.A. reserves the right to conduct audits in your company with respect to the field constituting the object of the agreement/order/commission. The audit activities are aimed at evaluation of compliance with requirements specified in contractual documents and other documents provided for use as well as respective provisions of law and standards applicable to realisation of the agreement/order/commission.
11) document confirming VAT No. of Sellers issued by competent authorities in the country or other state in the EU which was shown on the Sellers invoice.
Pattern of standard statement for signing will be sent to selected by Grupa LOTOS SA suppliers after completion of tender.
Term of placing offers until: 25.09.2014 11:00 a.m. CET only to the given e-mail address:
Offers submitted after 11:00 CET or sent to the other than shown e-mail address or not-meeting requirements of the action will be rejected.
Validity of the offer at least until: 25.09.2014 4:30 p.m. CET.
Please also note that only one round of collection of bids will be carried (without any additional negotiations).
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact:
Sławomir Chrapkowski tel. +48 58 308-73-43; firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrzej Kamiński tel. +48 58 308-87-06; email@example.com
Grupa LOTOS S.A. reserves the right to choose any supplier/s at its own option, or to look at the submitted offers in a part or in a whole or to negotiate/conclude agreements with more than one bidder (the scope of the agreement may cover all or part of a complex range of responses the inquiry). Grupa LOTOS S.A. also reserves the right to cancel this invitation for indications and withdraw from negotiations without giving any reason. Bidders are not eligible for any claims against the Grupa LOTOS S.A. referring to this invitation.