LOTOS Lab provides testing and verification services of petroleum products, water, sewage, occupational environment, and carries out research and development (R&D) activities. The company is environmentally-friendly, it fully respects and implements the occupational health and safety (OHS) rules, and operates modern, specialised control and measurement equipment.
As customers’ expectations increase, laboratories are encouraged to continue their development and implement new research methods.
Our laboratory is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Tests are performed within a 24-hour period following the sample’s delivery.
In 2004, we obtained an accreditation certificate issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA):
- Nr AB 474
and an Integrated Management System* certificate issued by the Polish Research for Testing and Certification.
The company uses more than 120 accredited methods*.
The Integrated Management System is based on the following norms:
- PN-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- PN-N 18001 OHS Management System
- PN-EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Quality Management System
In R&D activities covers projects related to processing and use of petroleum products, such as: fuels, lubricants, paraffin products, and bitumens.
LOTOS Lab’s advantage is the company’s modern control and measurement equipment, and the team’s extensive experience and professional skills, confirmed by their participation in programs organised by:
- ASTM - American Society For Testing And Materials
- POLLAB - the Club of Polish Testing Laboratories
- The Ecological Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- Cracow University of Technology
- The Oil and Gas Institute – National Research Institute
- Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine
The company’s customers include: international control companies, state authorities, private companies and enterprises.
* the certificates and the full range of certification are available for download here.