- Conclusion and execution of contracts with Contractors
- Admission to the premises of Grupa LOTOS S.A.
- Contact form
- Recruitment of employees
- Organization of internships and apprenticeships
- Organization of competitions
- Ethics program
- Shopping on the LOGINTRADE Platform
- Exercise of rights arising form Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR
Respecting the privacy of individuals who have provided their personal data to Grupa LOTOS S.A., including our contractors and their staff, we inform you that such personal data is processed in compliance with the relevant national and EU laws, under conditions that guarantee its security.
In order to ensure the transparency of personal data processing, we present the privacy protection rules applicable at Grupa LOTOS S.A., aligned with the provisions of GDPR.
What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
What are the benefits of GDPR?
GDPR gives data subjects more control over their personal data and knowledge of what happens to such data.
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data, within the meaning of Article 4(7) of GDPR, provided to Grupa LOTOS S.A. is Grupa LOTOS S.A. with its registered office at ul. Elbląska 135, 80-718 Gdańsk. The data controller can be contacted as follows:
- via an online contact form available at Contact - Grupa LOTOS S.A.
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by a letter addressed to: Grupa LOTOS S.A., ul. Elbląska 135, 80-718 Gdańsk, Poland.
Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to Article 37(1) of GDPR, Grupa LOTOS S.A. (as the controller of personal data) has appointed Mr Michał Kłoda to act as Data Protection Officer. Data subjects may contact the Data Protection Officer for all matters related to the processing of their personal data and to the exercise of their rights under GDPR, by email at email@example.com, or by a letter addressed to: Grupa LOTOS S.A., ul. Elbląska 135, 80-718 Gdańsk, Poland, marked: “Inspektor Ochrony Danych” (“Data Protection Officer”).
The Data Protection Officer will ensure full confidentiality of any communications with data subjects.