- reduces wear and friction
- protects against corrosion
- has a wide range of operating temperature from -10°C to 220°C
- may be used for friction pairs, requiring a grease, which would be resistant against washing out with hot and cold water
- it is not recommended for application in bearings driven with small torque and bearings with small crosswise clearance.
|Penetration after pressing at temperature of 25°C (mm²/s)||260-300|
|Structural stability, max (%)||10|
|Mechanical stability: micro penetration after 4h of rolling at temperature of 60°C, max (1/10 mm)||