- Personal data protection clause intended for the Contractor and persons representing the Contractor used in the Contract
- Recruitment of employees
- Shopping on the LOGINTRADE Platform
- Ethics program
- Information on the processing of personal data intended for data subjects making a request concerning the exercise of rights arising from Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR
- Organization of internships and apprenticeships
- Contact form
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The processing of personal data at LOTOS Upstream Sp. z o. o. is governed by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "the GDPR".
What does GDPR bring about?
The GDPR gives the data subject more control over his or her personal data and provides the data subject with knowledge of what happens to that data.
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data, within the meaning of Article 4(7) of GDPR, provided to Lotos Upstream sp. z o.o. is Lotos Upstream sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Elbląska 135, 80-718 Gdańsk. The data controller can be contacted as fallows:
- by email at email@example.com,
- by a letter addressed to: LOTOS Upstream sp. z o. o, ul. Elbląska 135, 80-718 Gdańsk, Poland with the subject line: "Personal Data Protection"